The Azerbaijan Government Scholarship 2021 offers fully funded scholarships to study Bachelor ‘s, Master’s and PhD degrees in Azerbaijan.
Azerbaijani scholarships are offered to students from the “Organization of Islamic Cooperation” and “Non-Aligned Countries”. See which countries are eligible to apply for the Azerbaijan scholarship below the article.
Azerbaijani Government Scholarship 2021 covers all tuition and housing costs for the entire period of study in Azerbaijan.
Conditions for applying the Azerbaijani government scholarship 2021
The Azerbaijani government has set a number of conditions for students wishing to apply for the scholarship. All students must meet the following conditions.
- The student must attain the nationality of one of the member states of the non-aligned countries, or the Organization of Islamic Cooperation.
- The age of the applicant must be under the age of 25 for a bachelor’s degree, under 30 years for a master’s degree, and under 40 years for a doctoral grant.
The documents required for the award of the Azerbaijani government
All documents must be translated into Russian or English and certified if the original documents are in another language.
The Azerbaijani government scholarship does not require a TOEFL or IELTS certificate for majors in the Azerbaijani language.
List of documents required for the Azerbaijan scholarship 2021:
- passport copy.
- A medical examination that includes the applicant free of HIV (AIDS), hepatitis B and C infection.
- Graduation certificate and transcript for previous academic stages.
- Azerbaijan scholarship application form.
- Motivation letter.
- Certificate proving English language proficiency .
Note: TOEFL and IELTS certificate are required only for those who wish to study in English majors.Below are the minimum scores required for Azerbaijani government scholarships.
|Class||TOEFL test||IELTS test|
Nationalities who can apply for the Azerbaijan scholarship
Below is a list of the Arab countries whose citizens can apply:
|1. Tunisia||2. The United Arab Emirates|
|3. Comoros||4. Jordan|
|5. Djibouti||6. Bahrain|
|7. Syria||8. Algeria|
|9. Palestine||10. Saudi Arabia|
|11. Qatar||12. Sudan|
|13. Lebanon||14. Somalia|
|15. Libya||16. Iraq|
|17. Egypt||18. Kuwait|
|19. Mauritania||20. Morocco|
|21. Oman||22. Yemen|
Advantages of the Azerbaijan scholarship 2021
The Azerbaijan Scholarships offers fully-funded scholarships throughout the study period and students get the following benefits:
- Covering tuition fees
- Travel tickets (once a year)
- A monthly stipend of about $ 470 per month, which includes housing and meals costs.
- Medical Insurance.
- Cover visa fees.
Application process for Azerbaijan scholarship:
The application process for the Azerbaijan Government Scholarship 2021 passes through several stages, starting with reviewing the files of all applicants and ensuring that the above conditions are met.
Applicants undergo an online interview via Skype.Universities will also contact applicants for academic admission procedures.
The results of the Azerbaijani scholarship are scheduled to be announced in July 2021
Note : Applicants must be nominated by the relevant government agencies in their country. For example: An applicant who holds Egyptian citizenship must be nominated by the Ministry of Higher Education (or the responsible government agency) to the Azerbaijani Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Important information about the Azerbaijan Government Scholarship 2021
Below, quoting the Azerbaijani Ministry of Foreign Affairs website, the most frequently asked questions about the Azerbaijan government scholarship:
Can I apply for the scholarship individually?
– No. Please note that direct applications will not be considered.
Where and how can I submit my application?
– Please be informed that the candidate documents must be formally submitted by the relevant government authorities in their country (ministries, embassies, etc.) to any embassy or to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
What will happen if Azerbaijan does not have a diplomatic mission in my country?
– Since we receive nominations of candidates through diplomatic channels, the application can be sent to any embassy or to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Azerbaijan
Do I have to apply to universities separately?
There is no need to apply to the university separately. The documents of the selected candidates will be sent to the universities by the selection committee.
Is Certificate of English Proficiency (IELTS, TOEFL) mandatory for Azerbaijan scholarship?
Certificate of Proficiency in English is not mandatory but it does support your file.
Is there a specific form for the medical report?
There is no specific form for this document. However, it must include HIV / AIDS, hepatitis B and C tests and must be issued by an internationally recognized hospital.
How to apply for the Azerbaijani scholarship?
To apply for an Azerbaijan scholarship, a student must ensure that the conditions mentioned in this article are met. After that, follow these steps:
- Download the application form for the Azerbaijan Scholarship (attached below)
- Prepare the required documents.
- Translation and authentication of the required documents.
- Fill out the application form in English.
- Submit all documents to the relevant government authority in your country to be sent to the Azerbaijani authorities.
Specialties of the Azerbaijani Government Scholarship
Students can apply for all majors offered by Azerbaijani universities that are included in the following list:
It should be noted that it is possible for all disciplines available in public universities, including medical specialties such as medicine or dentistry …
The application starts in December 2020 and ends on February 28, 2021.
Official Links of the Azerbaijani Scholarship
You can join the Telegram channel to get the latest scholarships.