The aim of DAAD Helmut Schmidt Programme (Master’s Scholarships for Public Policy and Good Governance) 2022 is to assist young leaders in different fields in order to prepare them for their professional life. Candidates with a good academic record are highly encouraged to apply and obtain a master’s degree on a fully-funded international scholarship.
The hands-on experience that will be gained in Germany would enable students to contribute to their community. Moreover, scholars will be highly encouraged to perform internships, part-time jobs and gain research skills.
- Hochschule Bonn-Rhein-Sieg
- University of Duisburg-Essen
- University of Erfurt
- Otto Von Guericke University Magdeburg
- University of Applied Sciences Osnabruck
- University of Passau
- University of Potsdam
Fields of Study :
- Analysis and Design of Social Protection Systems
- Development and Governance
- Public Policy
- Peace and Conflict Studies (PACS)
- Management in Nonprofit Organisation
- Governance and Public Policy
- Development Studies
- Public Management (MPM)
Eligibility Criteria :
- Students from the above-mentioned eligible countries can apply.
- A candidate must have a bachelor’s degree with good results.
- A candidate should meet the language requirements of the respective course.
- A candidate should provide experience certificates.
- A candidate should be motivated to pursue his degree.
- A candidate should make a commitment to return home country after degree completion.
Required Documents :
- DAAD application form
- Copy of transcripts
- Working experience certificates
- Recent language certificates
- Letter of reference
- A letter of motivation
- A curriculum vitae
- Copies of degree certificates