The Applications are invited to apply for the Jazz Internship Program 2021. The Jazz Summer Internship is a Paid Internship open to all the Students of Pakistan. The 20,000 Monthly Stipend with other benefits available. Students from all cities of Pakistan can apply.
The Location of the Internship is Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi and Multan. The Duration of the Internship is 6 Weeks. This is a summer internship program. Both Undergraduates & Graduates are eligible for the Jazz Internship.
Details About Jazz Internship Program:
- Internship Location: Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi and Multan
- Monthly Stipend: Yes & other Facilities
- Deadline: 7th July 2021
- Candidates must be in their second last year of study in both Graduate and Undergraduate programs. For ACCA, the student must be a Finalist.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
- Strong attention to detail
What is in it for you?
- Functional Project – Support towards implementing a functional business project that will help build perspective for you regarding how a project is planned, implemented and how success is measured.
- Skills Based Training – Expand your capability and capacity to hone your skillset
- Professional Development – You will get hands-on experience about the division for which you will be selected keeping in mind your interest and skillset
- Mentorship – Be matched with a Jazz professional to guide you through your extensive learning experience
- Fun – Attend social networking activities and build a relationship with your peers/stakeholders.