UN Youth Volunteers is open for All-Academic background. The United Nations is an Intergovernmental Organization to achieve international cooperation. All Females & Males both can apply for this UN Internship. Also
United Nations Volunteers Program For Novel Coronavirus 2020
- Sponsored By United Nations
- Nationality: All can apply
- Location: Globally (can be placed anywhere)
- Age: 22 Yrs For National UN Volunteers and 25 Yrs For International United Nation Volunteer
- Stipend: Yes, Allowance will be given to cover food, accommodation etc
- UN Volunteers Online Registration is Open
About UN Volunteer Program
- United Nations is a worldwide intergovernmental organization Founded in 1945. Headquarter of the UN is in New York.
- The Novel Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is disturbing the Health Systems, Essential Public Services, and communities globally.
- UN Entities are working closely with National Governments, community groups, the health sector, and industry to respond to this crisis.
- UN Invites to support the UN system’s response as national UN Volunteers.
Duration & Starting Date
- Duration: From 3-12 Months (with Possibility of Extension)
- Starting Date: Many will require candidates to be available at short notice (1-2 weeks)
United Nations Volunteers Program will pay the following items of selected applicants:
- Monthly Allowance to cover food
- Medical Insurance
- Return Airfare (Once Restriction are lifted)
Available Fields & Qualification
If you have qualifications and experience in any of the following areas. UN Proudly Invites you to apply for the United Nations Volunteer Program.
1) Health Professionals
- Respiratory Physicians
- ICU/Anesthetic Nurses
- Infection Control Nurses
- Psychologists (with experience in trauma/stress Counselling)
- Biomedical/Medical Laboratory Technicians
- Public Health Specialists (other)
- Health Statisticians
- Health Surveillance Specialists
2) Non-Health Professionals
Emergency & Crisis management
- Health Emergency Managers
- Child Protection Specialists
- Monitoring & evaluation Specialists (related to health and/or emergencies), and Reporting
- Gender-based Violence Project/Programme Specialists
- Health Procurement Specialists
- Health Supply Chain Specialists (pharmacist, equipment, cold chain)
Sanitation & Hygiene
- WASH (with a focus on hygiene) Specialists
- Medical Waste Management Specialists
Communications & Data management
- Communications for Development Specialists
- Information Management Specialist (with experience in health emergencies)
- Data Collection & Management Specialists (related to health)
Statistics & others
- Socio-economic & Health Assessment Specialists
- Economic Development Specialists
- Livelihoods Specialists
- Participants can form anywhere with any nationality.
- Must have Work Experience in the above qualification criteria
- 22 years old for National UN Volunteer Assignments
- At least 25 years old for international UN Volunteer assignments.
How to Apply for United Nations Volunteer Program
The application process is online. Must read the Eligibility criteria for applying in the UN program. The link is given below.