Do you know UNICEF? Of course, the answer is YES, You must have heard this name before, So Finally, Call is open to apply for UNICEF Free Online Courses 2020. Due to the Current COV-19 situation, it is the world’s best platform for all international students to do free online courses.
Considered this Fully Funded scholarship and don’t miss this golden opportunity. UNICEF training courses 2020 are totally free of cost and plus point is you will get the certification at the end of course. All applicants across the world can apply for UNICEF Short online courses without any Registration Fee.
Currently, UNICEF providing online courses in more than 6 Languages with 119 E-Learning Free Courses. If you are interested in other Online courses so you can visit the Opportunity Desk at any time.
More Details About UNICEF Free Online Courses 2020
- Sponsored By: UNICEF (United Nations International Children’s Emergency Funds)
- No. of Courses: 140
- Learning Mode: Online
- Certificates: Yes (Free)
- Deadline: No Deadline (Open)
UNICEF currently presents in 119 countries in worlds.
The UNICEF Online Courses will be available on the Agora Platform. Agora is a Platform used by UNICEF.
UNICEF Provides opportunities to youth to involve in Volunteer work by filling their volunteer application form free of cost.
Why You Should Join E-Learning Courses in UNICEF?
- UNICEF will give you access in more than 120+ courses.
- Most important is applicants across the world can join these courses in their own language i.e Arabic, English, Spanish, Chinese, Russian, Portuguess.
- UNICEF is not charging any fee from you and ask you to do these courses and take certificate and boost your Resumes.
Focus Areas of UNICEF Courses
- Children and Youth (33)
- Education (9)
- Environment and Climate Change (7)
- Health and Nutrition (14)
- Human Rights (13)
- Humanitarian Action (13)
- International Law and Justice (1)
- Migration and Refugees (1)
- Preparedness (4)
- Population and Demography (14)
- Response (7)
- Water, Sanitation & Hygiene (WASH) (13)
- Strategies (50)
- Operational Support (35)
- Leading and managing (4)
- Career Support (16)
- Communication & languages (1)
Benefits of UNICEF Online Courses
- You are eligible for Free Courses
- You can access these courses at any time
- Multiple courses available
- you can enroll in more than 1 course, it’s totally up to you.
- Free certificate by UNICEF will be given to you
How to Apply
You have to Enroll Online. You need to create an account by Signing Up. Note that make an account as a Guest User. Then click on any course and in the sidebar, you will see the Text in Green Color “Join the Activity”.
This will open a New Tab with the Detailed information about the Course, Modules, Course Length, and Course certificate Becomes available when The component Course evaluation is marked complete. To apply for the courses please visit the Official Website of UNICEF Courses
source : https://study.lifetimes.xyz