University: University of Stuttgart
Eligible Countries: Developing countries
Deadline: January 2021
- Expect to Graduate from the University of Stuttgart
- Should have Good grades
- Currently enrolled in at least their fourth semester Bachelor’s or Master’s degree are also eligible
- Students who already taking any taking any German or foreign scholarships are not eligible to apply
Here is a list of scholarship benefits
- Monthly stipend of 750 euros
- Travel allowance
- Research allowance
- Rent subsidy (if the rent exceeds a certain percentage of a total stipend)
- Health insurance.
- Selected candidates still have to pay a social and administrative fee of 170 euros per semester from their stipend.
- CV / Resume
- Letter of motivation maximum of 2 pages
- Must have a Bachelor Degree
- Valid Passport
- Academic letter/s of recommendation (the letters must have a letterhead, a signature, and an official stamp and must be of recent date)
- Professional letter/s of recommendation from your employer (the letter must have a letterhead, a signature, and an official stamp and must be of recent date)
How to Apply!
The application process is online for this scholarship. You need to fulfill the online application for this German scholarship, for further information and apply please visit the Official Visit of the German Scholarship