The University of Transylvania in Romania invites students from different countries of the world to apply for a scholarship to study a bachelor’s, master’s or doctoral degree at the university, as this scholarship will be a fully funded scholarship and it is open to students from outside the European Union
The Transylvania Academic Scholarship is designed as a competition for international students from countries outside the European Union or outside the European Economic Area.
- Place of study: Romania
- Target students: Students of all academic majors and all grades .
- Academic level: The scholarship is awarded for the full attendance of Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Ph.D.degree studies of candidates accepted for studies at the University of Transylvania. Students’ complete passage of each academic year is a condition for obtaining the scholarship for the following year of study.
University of Transylvania Scholarship Goals
1- Attracting international students to study at the University of Transylvania
2- Forming a group of “ambassadors” for the University of Transylvania, thus increasing the university’s international vision
Eligibility Criteria for applying to the University of Transylvania Scholarships to study in Romania
Candidates applying must complete and submit the online application form within the stipulated time as shown below.
Funding provided through the University of Transylvania Scholarships to study in Romania
- Tuition fees (including registration and graduation fees);
- Free accommodation in university housing (including vacations);
- A monthly allowance of 800 lei (approx. 170 USD, including holidays).
- Travel expenses and costs incurred by the Romania visa will be covered by the candidate.
The application file includes the following documents (.pdf format) to be uploaded into the online application form:
- Curriculum vitae, highlighting the candidate’s outstanding achievements;
- A letter of motivation (one page maximum);
- Three letters of recommendation in support of the candidate’s outstanding results.
- Submission of all documents in English is mandatory for admission to the competition. Incomplete files will be rejected. No document can be added to the file after the submission deadline.
Selection of candidates
The evaluation board whose members are appointed by the President of the University of Transylvania in Brasov will be responsible for selecting the candidates.
The selection criterion is the quality of the documents presented in the application file.
- Only successful candidates will be contacted by email after the selection process has been completed.
- The selected candidates for the Transylvania Academic Scholarship will be subject to admission to Romanian academic studies
You can access the application form through the following link:
You can also access the scholarship home page through the following link: